BitkubBlockchain' Head of Marketing will help develop social media strategies that engage and communicate with audience our brand, mission, and goals. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting social media and communications efforts in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
They should excel at digital strategy, marketing, and understanding the different demographics and interactions that take place on each social platform, and know what types of content will perform best and how to adapt the presentation of that content for each audience. They should be able to use data to show what content works best and what doesn't and use that to increase our following and engagement with direct, measurable results.
Excellent writing and logistics skills as well as keen attention to detail are a must. This individual excels at working collaboratively across the organization and consistently delivers high-quality work even under severe time constraints. Job Description:
- Create a strategic social media campaigns and content that aligns with PrivatechainLabs' vision and is informed by national/local business needs, culture, trends and social platforms.
- Create, curate, and manage PrivatechainLabs-branded content and stories that are differentiated and compelling - stories that break through the clutter, build an emotional connection to the audience, and encourages them to take action
- Design, create and manage campaigns to acquire, activate and retain engaged users within and beyond our existing market.
- Continuously measure the quality of campaigns / engagement efforts by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data / metrics and insights, and then acting on that information.
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.Qualification & Requirement:
- Experience managing a brand's social media (in-house or via agency)
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Is metrics-driven and adept at using social analytics tools to adjust and optimize campaigns for a variety of objectives
- Is detail-oriented and possesses excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Experienced with ad, copy and creative testing and optimization
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multi-tasking and organizational ability
- Demonstrates winning social customer service techniques. Possesses a great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Fluency in English and Thai
- Is a self-starter and has the ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment.
- Demonstrable successes working with and creating engagement programs for communities online How to apply:
Please email [email protected]
and introduce yourself, explaining what positions you are interested in and why you think you are a good fit. Be sure to attach your CV or follow us on Linkedin and Angel.co