Bitkub is on a mission to revolutionize people’s financial way of life. We are one of the leading digital asset and cryptocurrency exchange platform and the fastest growing startups in Thailand. With a starting capital of 50 million baht, we are in a very unique position that let our team members grow their career by creating, developing, and supporting new products for our users while managing our rapidly scaling operations. Our goal is to find result driven, independent, and smart-working professionals to join us on this exciting journey.
The role of the Back-end Developer Intern is to design, execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications. This includes configuring, coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle. The Back-end Developer Intern will also oversee system startups in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide support to other departments where required.
- Collaborate with analysts and designers in the development and initiation of new software programs and applications.
- Research, document, and implement program requirements and specifications Write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Oversee the quality assurance of program logic, data processing, and error resolution.
- Run and monitor performance tests on new and existing software for the purposes of correcting mistakes, isolating areas for improvement and general debugging.
- Administer diagnostic analysis of test results and deliver solutions to critical areas Determine, develop, and maintain user manuals and guidelines.
Qualification & Requirement
- A track record of getting things done - self-motivated, drive, ownership and execution are core to our culture at Bitkub. From a process standpoint, you’re someone who prioritizes your day and then gets things done. You should be able to point to multiple examples from the past which clearly demonstrate this.
- An ability to connect - you are effective in new environments in part because you can network and connect with different types of people. You have the gravitas and charisma to serve as the face of our business, and you are able to turn others into fans and advocates of Bitkub.
- Pure creativity - The challenges you face when growing a business from scratch are massive and constant. In this role, you need the creativity to solve those problems; to influence the partners we work with, for instance; to communicate with users; to generate quality, attention-grabbing marketing ideas, and ensure that people are always thinking about Bitkub.
- Flexibility - You will likely spend a lot of time away from home, in cities you haven’t necessarily been to before. This is a job for someone who’d be excited to go somewhere completely new, often on very little notice; someone willing and able to truly immerse themselves in that city, quickly and deeply.
How to Apply?
Interested in this position? Follow us on Linkedin and Angel.co, and please email us at [email protected] with the subject line “Job Application: Back-End Developer Intern (BBT)”. Be sure to attach your CV and explain why do you think you are a good fit for the position. We look forward to having you in our family!