Bitkubis on a mission to revolutionize people’s financial way of life. We are one of the leading digital asset and cryptocurrency exchange platform and the fastest growing startups in Thailand. With a starting capital of 50 million baht, we are in a very unique position that let our team members grow their career by creating, developing, and supporting new products for our users while managing our rapidly scaling operations. Our goal is to find result driven, independent, and smart-working professionals to join us on this exciting journey.
As the Software Quality Assurance, you will be responsible for functional testing of internal and external applications to ensure product quality, usability and integrity. The primary focus of this position will be to plan, create, and review test cases, test data and results.
- Responsible for Functional testing of internal/external applications to ensure product quality, usability and integrity.
- Demonstrated knowledge of functional, non-functional, integration, and user acceptance test strategies, methods, and procedures.
- Design & implement test scenarios & cases.
- Create & implement test plans and test scripts.
- Design & development of testing tools for test automation & support.
- Lead all technical testing efforts including integration testing & performance testing.
- Ensure quality of service levels of software products through performance test benchmarking.
- Provide production support of software products by investigating and recreating reported defects.
- Work with multiple database interfaces and be familiar with standard web architectures.
- Train and mentor other analysts in testing methodology and the software development life cycle.
- Assist in implementation of QA standards and continual improvement activities.
Qualification & Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- 2+ Years of Software Testing Experience.
- Experience with Automated Testing.
- Experience Testing in an Agile environment.
- Demonstrated QA leadership developed through progressively more complex environments and varied responsibilities.
- Experience in conceptualizing, promoting, and implementing tools and strategies that provided measurable improvements to quality and processes.
- Proficient in database testing to ensure data integrity.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills which will aid defect creation and resolution.
- Strong SQL skills preferred.
- Group Insurance
- Lunch Allowance
- Birthday Leave
- Annual Leave 6 Days/Year
- Personal Leave 6 Days/Year
- Monthly Hangout
- New Year Party
How to Apply?
Interested in this position? Follow us on Linkedin and Angel.co, and please email us at [email protected] with the subject line “Job Application: Quality Assurance Analyst / Software Tester (BBT)”. Be sure to attach your CV and explain why do you think you are a good fit for the position. We look forward to having you in our family!