Bitkub is on a mission to revolutionize people’s financial way of life. We are one of the leading digital asset and cryptocurrency exchange platform and the fastest growing startups in Thailand. With a starting capital of 50 million baht, we are in a very unique position that let our team members grow their career by creating, developing, and supporting new products for our users while managing our rapidly scaling operations. Our goal is to find result driven, independent, and smart-working professionals to join us on this exciting journey.
Responsible for researching, developing, determining specifications, production timetables, and time-integrated plans for software product introduction, and launching new products for a company. Responds to company initiatives by driving new software products to meet customer needs.
- Analyze business requirements and prepare documents for process flows.
- Monitor efficient working of all projects and ensure compliance to project plans.
- Administer all projects and ensure completion within required time frame.
- Manage all products in the product line and maintain a timeline for individual products.
- Allocate appropriate resources for projects and prioritize projects.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and customers and prepare required documents.
- Coordinate with various departments and prepare a list of requirements and prioritize work.
- Manage various teams and identify representatives for the same.
- Administer all user centric designs and ensure compliance to key deliverables.
- Identify all issues and resolve it effectively to achieve all objectives.
- Coordinate with the team to resolve all issues and supervise meetings for the same.
- Manage projects for product life cycle development.
- Train staff or stakeholder for all operation business activities and maintain consistency in the same.
Qualification & Requirement
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus.
- At least 3 years working experience in Product Management, IT Management, People Management, Understanding the Customer, Software Development, Requirements Analysis, Competitive Analysis.
- Experience with technology relative to industry; Blockchain Technology, Ethereum, Hyperledger Technology, Cloud Computing, Programing such as Node JS, PHP, MongoDB, MySQL, SQL Server, jQuery, Angular, AWS, IIS, GitHub, Grunt/Gulp
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership and organizational abilities.
- Group Insurance
- Lunch Allowance
- Birthday Leave
- Annual Leave 6 Days/Year
- Personal Leave 6 Days/Year
- Monthly Hangout
- New Year Party
How to Apply?
Interested in this position? Follow us on Linkedin and Angel.co, and please email us at [email protected] with the subject line “Job Application: Project Manager (BBT)”. Be sure to attach your CV and explain why do you think you are a good fit for the position. We look forward to having you in our family!