Bitkub is on a mission to revolutionize people’s financial way of life. We are one of the leading digital asset and cryptocurrency exchange platform and the fastest growing startups in Thailand. With a starting capital of 50 million baht, we are in a very unique position that let our team members grow their career by creating, developing, and supporting new products for our users while managing our rapidly scaling operations. Our goal is to find result driven, independent, and smart-working professionals to join us on this exciting journey.
Our mission is to make financial services frictionless and accessible to everyone through Bitcoin and Blockchain technology. You will play a large, direct role in allowing us to realize this vision. At Bitkub you will get to handle your own projects and you will take part in processes to make our product well known. Our aim is to make the world better while we also have fun. As long as you are the result oriented and you contribute to the team’s continued exceptional performance you would have the freedom to choose your own working schedule.
- On a day-to-day level: business development, project management, networking events, data-driven decision making is all a part of this truly unique role.
- Create Bitkub’s pitch deck, partnership, and workflow model for existing and future clients (English and Thai).
- Expand Bitkub’s crypto integrations, pay-in and pay-out, and other BD product services.
- Keep the company’s LinkedIn profile by sharing any business-related content.
- Create MOU and write up about newly established partnership and work with Marketing Team for the Press Release.
- Measure and report the performance of all business development partnership and come up with analysis/ suggestions on how to improve the metrics.
- Following up new and existing business opportunities and setting up meetings, attend networking events, and outside office meetings.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms with the company’s legal, accounting, and product department.
- Help translate English to Thai content or vice versa. Have an eye out for the grammar, spellings, etc.
- Other ad hoc tasks.
Qualification & Requirement
- Fluent in Thai and Proficient in English.
- A track record of getting things are done - self-motivated, drive, ownership and execution are core to our culture at Bitkub.
- From a process standpoint, you’re someone who prioritizes your day, and then gets things done.
- Ability to connect - you are effective in new environments in part because of you can network and connect with different types of people. You have the gravitas and charisma to serve as the face of our business, and you are able to turn others into fans and advocates of Bitkub.
- Pure creativity - the challenges you face when growing a business from scratch are massive and constant. In this role, you need creativity to solve those problems; to influence the partners we work with, for instance; to communicate with users; to generate quality, attention-grabbing.
- Group Insurance
- Lunch Allowance
- Birthday Leave
- Annual Leave 6 Days/Year
- Personal Leave 6 Days/Year
- Monthly Hangout
- New Year Party
How to Apply?
Interested in this position? Follow us on Linkedin and Angel.co, and please email us at [email protected] with the subject line “Job Application: Head of Business Development (BBT)”. Be sure to attach your CV and explain why do you think you are a good fit for the position. We look forward to having you in our family!